Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy New Year (if a bit late)!!!

In true Leah fashion I'm ringing in the new year on my blog a little late! Sorry it's been so long since I last posted so here's the update....
At Payson's two month check up he was 12 lbs 3 oz and 24 inches long! He's now 10 weeks old and doing great! He's a happy baby and will chat up a storm after he comes out of his milk induced stupor! He loves story time but dislikes tummy time unless it is on Nick's chest...then he tolerates it for a little bit longer anyway! He's thinking about rolling over but hasn't figured that out yet....I'm in trouble once this kid is mobile aren't I?!?!
I will go back and post pictures from the last month over the next week or two but for now here are some of the latest pictures...



9 weeks old enjoying tummy time with Daddy!





8 week old Turtle Man! Thanks for the turtle butt outfit Mom...we love it!



No comments: