Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Big Ultrasound




We had our "big" ultrasound in Phoenix when I was 20 weeks and then again at 21 weeks when I was home visiting in Colorado. My mom's office was nice enough to basically let us have an ultrasound party where both my parents, Nick's mom, Nick and I could all see our little one on camera.











My parents were thrilled to be able to see the baby and it was great because Lori, the wonderful u/s tech, did lots more 3D so we could see our baby's face! Plus she did a great job of staying North of the border so no one could tell if we were having a boy or a girl! Thanks Lori! ;)




2 comments:

The Marshalls said...

I love the pics! They are awesome. I'm convinced that you're having a boy. LOL. And where are your new belly pics? You're belly is tiny compared to mine at 16 weeks. I don't even want to compare yours to mine now.

Leah & Nick said...

Oh, you just wait....the belly has busted. I need to take a pic this weekend but I think we're pretty even now!